Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tractor Cake Step By Step

Chapter 5: Pain

CHAPTER 5
When you think you can get back to normal, it is precisely at that moment that things get complicated even more.



- Ready - said a drawling voice on the other side of the unit.
- Frank - breath - Sorry to bother you - breath.
- You know, I think I need you ... - I could no longer keep quiet with the breaths and started to cry like a fool, and repeating incoherent words like "hate Madison" "Sorry, frustration," "Daddy's dead. "Frank said nothing
it broke my delirium, the ceremony had just ended, and I had just seen the coffin which contains the body of my father being buried.
At this sight I had felt completely alone. My foolish pride was completely dead, and when the priest had not yet finished with his farewell prayer, I was already dialing the phone number of my boy.



Obviously the difference in the two hours that separated us was minimal, but never as at that moment I felt the need of his presence and his love.
I find myself ashamed of myself when I asked him to let me go alone.
Another quarrel had been unleashed, but then he understood.
He understood his version, that is where I needed to face and overcome my pain alone. The reality was that I was ashamed to take it home, my mother and the rest of the cabin would have been terrible to him, and he was too sensitive, I would not feel like it hurt.
- I'll be right my love. - He replied, and then attacked.
end of the world would be over for me, I loved him so much, you loved him.



We lived together for 3 months and we were together now for a year, my parents would not even know of its existence, while he had discovered their existence only volumes on the first occasion when he heard me talking on the phone with them. He wanted to know
all show, however, contrary to my way of dealing with the situation, he had one of those families and many of the worst sticky glue could not understand me.
But now I had also used their frequent visits, and their insistent advice and infiltration into our private lives. After all, I could not complain for any reason, before I had a family and later I found myself with too many people around.
I will not settle anything, and my conscience did nothing but repeat it, until it got the better of me.



- Emma what do you think? - Mara asked, coming up to me.
It was strange, for the first time I saw her sincerely grieved for our loss. Exactly from the moment he had seen the grave close to my father.
I turned toward her, and tried to say something, but I could not speak.
The knowledge that I could no longer talk to him, that I would never have asked for nothing and he could no longer ask me anything, just the fact of having the certainty of his existence takes my breath away, and I felt that there I would be more able to go on with my life.
A piece of me was now a certain number of feet underground, and was also dead, but a piece was so big that I could not bear weight on my chest. I
bottling sunglasses with a gesture that would seem natural, but did nothing but make me seem even more destroyed.



Mara had understood my mood, but did not realize that I needed one and only Frank, which its neighbor not helped me, and continued to babble.
- You know, at least you've seen him recently. But I saw him almost every day, you just can not understand how I feel. - Added distraught among his ravings.
Obviously this was the only sentence that I felt, and did nothing but infuriate me even more.
A whirlwind of confused thoughts swirled in my head, I could not put together a coherent sentence to answer. How dare even I would have the courage to say such things !!!!!
Just because I did not lick the ass of my to have the money did not mean however that I was not fond of them. IN MY FATHER. Every single happy memory of my childhood was associated with him, and she dared to say that I would never not like her?
No, I could not do it.
definitely wanted to leave the city forever, confirming and strengthening my idea never to return.



Frank had taken the first flight and would arrive in just a little.
I have sat on the steps of the house determined to wait his arrival there, even if I had to wait until late at night.
No one spoke to me, for once, my aura was so black that no one had the courage to approach. Each
so I could not sit and then started to measure the path counting my steps.
I was able to get to 200passi, I was surprised by myself.
After a while I walked I could not even in that, then I re sat afflicted and another burst into tears.
But how long it takes? They had been waiting 2 hours!
The sun was setting, and the lanterns that were snapped along the path automatically, releasing a sweet reflection on the ground have not yet been completely obscured by night.



After another hour I heard a car approaching and then stopping right in front of my house.
I got up and running literally threw myself into the arms of Frank.
His familiar smell brought me back home, safe in the sweet and Los Angeles, and managed to restrain her sobs. He had the time to pay the taxi driver, and take the small suitcase he had brought only before I began to cry again.
We were a little on the porch, and then decided that it was time to present it, it would be too rude to wait any longer.
Mara entered the house and Eric were sitting on the couch watching the gentle dance of flames in the fireplace. The TV was turned off, hovered in the air and a feeling of deep pain.
Even as I felt their pain, and it was not fake as I suspected, it was all their appearances, because I would notice that first instead of spending my time stupid to judge them.



Tossicchiai to attract their attention, and their like two zombies turned his head toward me.
Their blank expression changed instantly at the sight of Frank, becoming a polite disagreement.
"What was this stranger in their home at this time of night? And why he was dressed so filthy?" It seemed almost possible to hear their thoughts.
curse and benediction at the same time I introduced a short presentation of Frank, that flaunting of the perfect ways pinstripes, he went to shake hands first and then my mother and my sister, who continued to stare austere.
- a pleasure to finally meet you, Emma is always talking about you, home. - Oh, Frank, Frank, Frank, as you are a liar - I am Frank Bishop, the boyfriend of Emma. - The last words seemed to freeze the entire room.



Although I was an adult vaccine, panic began to take the chest.
I did not understand the reason for that feeling, but the look that I threw my immediate family was eloquent. "We have said nothing because he is a beggar." How to want to defend and pull up a little I said hurriedly
- Frank operates the premises in Los Angeles, called Open Bar, imagine that you have heard, the other week we went Jennifer Aniston ... -
I did not expect a specific reaction, but what followed left me nothing short incredulos.
Erica got up and after he complimented the work of Frank, and apologized for having gone to bed.
Mara did the same shortly afterwards, adding that Jennifer "Anison" liked a lot as a singer. Those two women seemed to be lived in harmony and it was beginning to scare me.
He turned to me with a look completely bewildered, and I, for the first time in I do not know what, I opened a real smile and then burst into tears again.



- are even worse as you told me! - Exclaimed he stroked my head while I cried clinging to his sweater felt.
- You know, I wanted to let you know My father, he was strong! - I said between sobs, and my thoughts ran to what I had heard that morning, her sobs subsided a bit.
I should tell Frank?
Well, he ran from me in a flash when I asked him, and I already knew that from now until the end of his stay would not have to lift a finger, it would have been thoughtful and perfect and I in a few days I would have taken completely.
A voice inside me, however, kept repeating that it was not something to disclose, that was my thing.
So I showed him his room (we could never share a room under the roof of Erica) without another word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment