Thursday, July 15, 2010

How To Play Pokemon On Macbook

Chapter 2: Will this day ever end?

CHAPTER 2
A lousy day always ends too late.



'Oops, it seems this place is already occupied. "
I wiped my tears to well-best with a crumpled handkerchief and turned toward the voice.
A blond boy from the familiar face looking at me from top to bottom with a half smile on his face.
It took me 5 seconds to recognize the net, and apparently I had already recognized him, because he opened his arms in greeting.
"David Cooper? As time has gone, "I exclaimed when I was certain that it recognized.
I got up with difficulty and started to hug him. But I was so in confidence to do it?
He seemed to think of it, and coughed in embarrassment and looks shifty we shook hands.



"Emma Mullen, I am in great shape." He began trying to dampen David embarrassment.
"Um, thanks, I have just arrived, after two days of travel by car from Los Angeles, I'm not particularly in shape if I'm being completely honest." I said winking.
He was about to reply when the door appeared the ugly face of my mother looking at me with the deepest regret said
'Oh, here. Inside you are looking for everyone to be polite when you see so much. "
and went quickly into the house.
"The sunlight could reduce it to ashes ..." I joked, making him understand that I had to return to power.
He smiled sadly and said, "I only regret that the opportunity to review coincided with the death of your father, my condolences."
For the first time in hours spent nodded sadly he was the first and only person who expressed the condolences.
I gave him one last look of thanks and went back.



But this day will never end? I was exasperated, guests were leaving everyone in the procession, with my mother, near the door that was a picture perfect a neo-widow destroyed by pain.
My sister next to me beat his foot nervously, obviously the fatigue made it difficult to maintain the mask of her daughter crying, and was resurfacing the ice-cold Mara.
"You have to hurry back to hell or something?" He began sarcastically. She's only answer I glared at him.
"Unlike your Emma, me in these years, I enjoyed it, I have a career and a marriage to be organized, not to mention the funeral, of course, will be the most impressive we've ever seen. And you believe that being a newcomer to do all your handy? See growing. "
Quickly went to Erica, who had finished the door behind the last guest leaves, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.



But what I came here to do! I thought the pillow and shake it vigorously down comforters. These people had the power to irritate me just by their presence.
Sometimes I became convinced that it was adopted, I was too different from the rest of my family, could not they have the same genes.
The only thought that came to my mind was constantly in my father. The certainty that my only lifeline was gone forever, and now I was alone in the world, except of course made to Daniel, that great good boy meekly waiting for my return home.
Yes, the house, a few more days to honor my father and then I could go back to my real home.
With these thoughts I fell asleep a little more relaxed than last nights.



0 comments:

Post a Comment