Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flip Mino Generation Difference

Chapter 10: Next Steps?

CHAPTER 10
After a sea of thoughts should be the peace of mind.




My awakening, characterized by fatigue and back pain, now had the addition of screaming and shouting despair of my sister, who gave orders regarding organization of weddings, properly engaged by Erica. Angry
pulled another blow to the pad, he had now become my personal punging-ball, at least a handful a day it always collected.
My relationship with Erica after our late "reconciliation" had not improved even by half a point. But it was different, now there was a subtle awareness that the wall of hatred that had established between us (and I had built myself) was no longer there, or at least it was easy to climb over a wall. Finally
not feel that weight on my stomach, I felt more free, and consequently was less hating Madison. Although I should admit that the main cause of my newfound love for the city were beautiful days that were with me every morning.



I went downstairs, now fully prepared for the scene I would have presented below.
And as I suspected when I saw Mara began to scream louder, reaching new heights with her voice that could break all the windows. Erica
strangely that morning was with her. My mind worked not long a plan.
- Sorry, sorry. I go and leave you in peace to continue their preparations. - I cried with his hands up in mo 'apology, I rushed upstairs, glancing sideways to the organizer, who seemed completely melted.
The study had never been so messy. My father had a sort method that bordered on madness, and see all those cards thrown in bulk on your desk made a strange contrast to my memories.
I had to act quickly, I had the world all the time, Erica was able to return at any moment.
sheets began to take a chance and read some parts, hoping to find some clue as to what they really wanted.
[i] So payments to ensure that information was disclosed [/ i], I thought frantically.
fact sheets were full of all budgets. I took only a few seconds to realize that there was a fixed amount each month that was taken: 3000 Dollars. In some papers it was even highlighted in green.
What information could cost $ 3000, went on and how long this story?



On a budget I read the date 2004, but had no time to be looking for other older, were now more than 15 minutes I was there, Erica would soon be freed bird screamer that was my sister to return his daily occupation.
I had to figure out WHAT had triggered everything. My imagination free rein to wander, imagining various murders and get rid of corpses. Suddenly a scream
particularly acute when my sister passed the thick wooden door of the study to warn me that there were changes on the floor below.
blessed with the thought and ran out of the studio.
I closed the door behind me just when Eric appeared in the corridor.
I nodded my head and forced a smile that seemed to appear on the face. I returned trying to show me innocent.



- Emma, your sister needs you. - Muttered by darting her gaze on me first and then the door of the study. I nodded
solemnly, always attentive to his every move.
- Er, apologies on my part with May, but feel better in the studio reminds me of your father. - Said by a few steps toward the room.
scostai I hope that would not realize that the cards were even more disorganized, and went downstairs. Erica
mind of its own unrestrained, despite the certainty that hour when he could trust me.
preparing inevitably went down under the torture.



- So this is how I? Better than the other? I do not get fat? Look, maybe it's too low-cut. Ninth, we did not own. Miss, let me try the one next to the one with the lace. No, more to the left. Leftmost, E 'deaf? -
now my sister went on for a while, I did not miss even more time to respond, she seemed to have a better idea than anyone else on the planet.
I looked around, the various shades of white all the clothes I was curious, there were so many kinds of white in the world? But the white was not white enough?
If I explained my thoughts on Mara game with her would be a drag on the importance bridal apparel he had read the book "How to be a perfect bride."



amused by my own thoughts stirai me and my eyes fell on the road.
A perfect carefree David Cooper was walking along the street, watching intrigued by the display in our store.
I wondered how could I met him everywhere, reminding me of late that they were only two occasions when we had almost a conversation. And one of those I was also able to hurt him.
He greeted me with uncertain hand, his face was one of the sad and something else, a part of me recorded it as annoying. I returned the greeting
shyly and watched for a second too long. If I turn just now he would not beckoning me to come out with his hand.
I could not pretend nothing has happened I felt guilty for what I had told him the night before.
Mara did not notice either, was bringing tears to a very young and very sensitive committed.



- Hey, I see the big day approaches ... - Said awkwardly.
- Yes, I would say. He appointed his personal slave. - I tried to joke, though it seemed like a pretty pathetic attempt.
But he laughed and enjoyed my drive with a glimmer of the eyes inherited from his evil mother, who forced me to look around and groped to continue a conversation.
- Listen, about last night ... - I started embarrassed.
- Emma wanted to talk about ... - He tried him at the same time.
felt that tension could have been cut with a knife between us.
- This time I started! - And he said resolutely. - I understand that you have, as yet there with me for that matter, but you can not hate me forever. I was only 17 years, what do you expect? - Concluded.
- If "one thing" you mean the fact of having turned away from your child, then yes, I mean just that. - I said acidic. But because I did not want to be?
- turned his back, now you're exaggerating! - Answered. - Now let me understand you, you're convinced that in 17 years you'd be the perfect mother? And I am the perfect father? That child would grow up without certainties, the copy would become unhappy with you, and would be teased by all throughout his childhood to be an "unwelcome guest." Not to mention that would have grown spoiled and empty as all the "Madisoniani - ended smitten.
We had thought about it so much? Those thoughts were not issued in time for a conversation. I wondered how many nights spent thinking of him, as well as those which had passed me thinking ... Scacciai once thought.
- Well, here ... - Incespicai. It was undeniable, his words made me think. I was really convinced that it would be perfect. He and I together forever, Erica that would leave me free to live and mine, our children growing up happy ...
A picture so idyllic that I had idealized maybe 10 years, and justify my resentment toward the city and all its inhabitants.



But now that he with his annoying words I had put the situation rationally as I could see it was just mind my castle made of smoke.
- You know what? Mara is calling me, I have to go to her. Hello excuse. - Ciabattai quickly. After all the years to imagine the scene of the confrontation that is the great and strong that Emma does what it does best: run.
I started to go away, alters, but everything in turmoil beneath the surface.
He parried suddenly in front of me with an expression that framed his face victorious.
- Ah-a! - Said theatrically pointing a finger at. I was completely puzzled.
- I do not want to admit it, but you know it I'm right! - It was more than elated. I wanted to argue
him but he was already going.
- I'll change my mind about me. - Blew in my ear. I shuddered.



went back into the store annoyed. Who is believed to be that balloon? All he knew ... The prince arrives snaps his fingers and get everything?
Well, that beginning was really wrong barn because the barn EMMA was not for sale!
I literally threw myself on the chair, Mara still babbling, he had not really noticed anything! I was so amazed that I burst out laughing, interrupting the lecture to my sister to the contract.
- What are you laughing. - He said abruptly.
- None. - I replied still smiling - I think I was well the one with the black band at the waist. - Continued with a wink in the direction of the dress.
- Are you sure? I am not fatter too? And then the black band is not too untraditional? It was not too low-cut? - Camera
the whirlwind of words, and I have not heard any more. My mind was lost in the clouds and sky.



When we decided to leave the job almost threw us out of the shop and all the way home that Mara did not blather things about her marriage. The
admired for his safety, he seemed to have everything under control and seemed to know exactly what he wanted from life. While I returned to Madison when I was feeling my certainties crumble one by one, and the confusion it was getting off inside me like a deadly virus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment