Thursday, July 15, 2010

Are Pancake Mix And Bisquick The Same?

Chapter 3: ... Remember

CHAPTER 3 (Part 2)
The ghosts of the past waiting and waiting, but then always jump out. Usually when we least expect it.



The adrenaline flowed through my body, I could almost feel a presence in more as I ran in the opposite direction to my house.
I did not make me feel or see, or would have been bitter pain.
I already imagine the look hard and humiliated in my mother's look, his way of making me feel as small as a fly. But then why was I doing?
Smiles of my own question, she had become a drug now, break the rules, go against Erica, feeling myself fully, feeling that I could not give up.
- Ouch! - I ran away. I slowed down a bit, with the dark I could not see where I walked, and stumbled barefoot in every hole and I took all the pebbles.



- Tonight took you so long to arrive, a lot is waiting for you here - utters a voice in the darkness. Surely if I had not recognized his voice with a shiver of pleasure down my spine I would be very scared.
smiled, certain that he could see my face by the moonlight.
- I've done as fast as I could tonight, Erica decided to teach me the label to use the bathroom ... - I said a face, without losing the smile. In his presence I was laughing constantly.
- Poor Erica, if you know what you say behind ... - I said, approaching and encircling the side.
My heart was beating so loud that it seemed corrected, never with anyone I'd ever feel this way.
And it was even more strange that made me get high was just David Cooper, the son of the senator, who had always made fun of since we were infants.
- Thank goodness that can not hear me then ... - I said canceling the distance between us.



Time went too fast when we were always together, and the time of separation, however, was always too close.
- Hey Ems, I heard a noise, maybe it's better to go for tonight. - I said, loosening the grip of her embrace.
did not want to part with even a few minutes tonight we could still together.
- I have not heard anything David, let's move on from here, although according to me You just imagined. - I said sure of myself.
We went into the shed in the garden of David, we lay down on the bales of hay (and I do not know why the tenessero) and we fell asleep hugging.



opened my eyes and my eyes crossed two ice blue eyes, an expression of crazy. When I
I focused I realized that I had crossed only a handful of times, the times when I cross David's mother.
I suddenly realized that it is still embraced by my beautiful ... In the tool shed!
My heart began to beat wildly, but this time for fear.
- Ben woke Miss Emma, right? - Uttered the woman with his deep voice.
I jumped up and walked away as possible from David, who was awake when I had moved abruptly.
- I really think your mother would be happy to know that you are here. - He said, without waiting for my answer.
I was not good in those situations, I never knew what to say, used to always behave correctly.
lowered my head completely red in the face of shame.



David became aware of the situation immediately, and even more nervous than ever, he took a few steps toward me. The
fulminai eyes, there was no need to show more closeness to the one that already had seen Mrs. Cooper.
- not like you think, m. .. Mamma ... Nothing happened. - David began, aggravating the situation even more, my heart sped up even more. What David's mother would say to me?
was the end I felt inside.
- You know, David, when I saw the door of the shed without the usual lock I thought there were thieves. -
said watching his son first and then me, I could not hold his gaze, but I wanted at all costs to keep talking, every time that we remained in silence was torture.
- I'm afraid your parents will not be very happy with this trick. - He said, his voice caressing each word.
His voice was too calm, I ventured to look up, and my cross with hers, I felt all the emotions inside of me that does not arrive by its inconsistent tone.
Fear, actually, shame, fear and even guilt.
's why I never had to sneak him by night, to avoid a similar situation.



How do I exit? My mother would come to know and then I ended up in reform school, just like my sister.
trembled at the thought, with fear and tears began to flow on my face.
I tried to hide her face with her hair, but it was useless.
- Mom, please, could you keep it to yourself this episode? Nothing happened, just a small accident. - He began to tell David. Every word seemed a supplication.
- David, you've lied, do not expect any mercy, and now enters the house.
Miss Emma I'll be waiting with the arrival of his parents. - Answered.
opened the door of the shed and turned again to look at me, my face was distorted by fear, but her eyes pierced me the same as a thousand blades.
- Ah, I think it's obvious to tell you there you will see more. - Added, and went out.
If it were not for the fear that gripped me at that time the bowels, I was fascinated by the style of the woman, so austere and mysterious.



-

He was not changed in these years, just as to prove that real beauty lasts despite its age.
other two words I exchanged with her and then took his leave, promising to meet again for the day of my father. The
which would have been there for 3 days. 4 more days to go into the hell of Madison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment