Thursday, July 15, 2010

Encouraging Phrases French

and Chapter 3: Dreams ...

CHAPTER 3 (Part 1)
Living in a city like Madison allows you to meet the same person at least 10 times per minute.



ran breathlessly down the hill in the distance, beyond the pond in the cemetery I saw the silhouette of my father greeted me smiling. If I accelerated I could get to hug him!
while trying to run as fast as possible I felt I was not making progress.
I was frustrated, and I was angry. I saw my father and further away, I could not reach it, but why?
- No, no, no! She did not understand anything! -
Eh?
- Silence! I told her to listen! -
dazed I looked around the contours of hill on which I found were fading. Frightened, I looked towards my father, but now he was gone, leaving in its place a cold grave and lucid.



I awoke with a start, Madison I completely ruined the hours of sleep.
stiracchiai I got out of bed and all the sore muscles for the inconvenience of the couch.
- I want the flowers to the funeral, and I do not care if they need to order anything from Japan, I want them by next week, which is TOMORROW! Is that clear? -
The sweet and sharp voice of my sister screaming outside my door, bursting in my dreams and upset the mind.
Still dazed by bad left the stored my old room determined to shut up Mara.
- Ben woke Emma. -
I felt bad, a glimmer of kindness come from a stone!
- Since you're here today to go do some errands for the funeral, I have to go to work in a few hours. -
Well, I spoke too soon. Obviously he wanted to use me in some way, I had to wait.
The air in Los Angeles had eaten my sensors to false.



- Uhmpf - I nodded, my voice was too "from morning" to use it.
- When you speak my language I left you a list of what you have to do it on the table. -
uttered putting on his coat and looking round the bag. I crawled
to the kitchen table while my sister out of the house, slamming the door. I wonder where was my mother, on the other hand did not know his habits as it was far from the city for 10 years.
- but so ..! - Exclaimed picking up the package, or rather a parchment written front and back of a smooth, tiny handwriting.
If one expected me to do everything I could in one day was definitely crazy.
I kept staring at the piece of paper with a mixture of anger and guilt that plagued me.
was clear that my dear sister was taking advantage of me as a whole, knowing that I would not be drawn back to the event that all those events were related. I could not
even to think, the f. ...
I received from the imminent pain, I walked around the city, after all it was not possible that it was minimally changed in 10 years.
I dressed quickly and put on my paper in my pocket, I could fulfill my job quietly.



the city was very small for what I was used to me, it took me fifteen minutes on foot to reach the city center, which was crowded with people despite being a weekday.
I noticed with a tinge of sorrow that the people who crowded the small square was not the simple people, but it was full of guests at the ceremony to pay tribute to my father the day before.
now I could no longer go back, would be not only childish, but also counter-productive, I had a plan and intend to keep.



- Oh, Cava! But that loved to vedevti here! Allove how are you today? - I raggelai to hear that kind of talk. I was afraid to turn around already knowing what to expect! I had so much despised all those people I could definitely see the funny side of the situation.
I turned, finally, with a smile on your face for the occasion.
- Hello Mrs. Mayer, because of the interest today is better, but I always feel the absence of my father ... - But I had not lost his touch in the act of snobbery, great!
- What disgvazia quarry, which disgvazia! I can only immaginave the dolove that pvovi! But how come you never tovnata to tvovavlo when eva in life? -
So that's the classic story in which everything out of my mouth will be modified and turned into a juicy gossip disguised as gossip.
What could I say? It was hard to find something that I did find a banal story, 10-year absence and never had a visit in itself a news greedy.
- Mmm - I simply respond.
not answer the question was worse than giving any response.
Mrs. continue to be observed, an inquiring look was emerging on the face more clearly.
- I've been very busy with work, but I called almost every week .. - Lie!



- Oh - did not seem satisfied with my answer.
opened his mouth to continue the questioning, but did not have time to utter a word that another person anticipated
- Emma Good morning, have you been not seen you around here. Good morning to you too, Selma -
affected by that voice was almost worse than having to endure the interrogation of Selma Mayer.
A voice was so soothing and yet so terrifying to take away the ability to speak.
And it was exactly what had happened to me. I was standing there staring at her with a look of complete submission, that once again I asked who I had fact do go back to thrust into that place.
- Hello Ginevva. The signovina and quickens just yesterday, the BCE cevimonia Jack. - She played Mrs. Mayer with his mincing voice. She always knew everything about everybody.
- Oh, right. I offer my heartfelt condolences. - Said, staring into his eyes.
His gaze was not a normal look, it appeared that crossing your eyes she had access to every thought and every emotion I felt at that moment, she was a woman who bared his soul with his eyes.
obviously knew what I was thinking. My cheeks s'imporporirono'ultimo while the Geneva meeting with Cooper come to mind with arrogance.



0 comments:

Post a Comment