Saturday, November 20, 2010

Verses On Babies Dummies

Verogna on you! Shame on your cow! Things



I'm so ashamed. But at least they are not alone and to be so ...
I think it's a problem ... Well, wanting to be special and unique. I've got to always have this fixed, because I was never special or unique, just mediocre. A little 'me are looking for, because I always had the propensity to be invisible, not to feel excluded, I have always preferred to be normal and special. Then, as though someone, in adolescence, I said "it happens to everyone your age I was depressed. Phew, this is the proof with are never out of adolescence. And I have twenty-four.

But it took talent to be able to grow old without growing up.
Yeah.

And since there are ... My reasons for hating the non-Drarry .
Sorry, fandom:) I mean, I'm sorry for being so irritatingly shrill and basically make a bitch posing as a snob.


Oh, what 'is depression?!
ARGH!

Anacleto Here's laugh to laugh a bit 'of my crap: D
(But because the code of youtube does not work anymore? No, seriously, help ç_ç)

0 comments:

Post a Comment