Saturday, November 6, 2010

How To Get A Shiny Starter Using Vba

Pairing Meme

tagged by [info] hikaruryu

Rules: make a list of your favorite pairing - not necessarily in order of appreciation - and associated with each the author of them that you think is the best.

Harry Potter

Remus / Sirius: I have only one answer, or [info] miki_tr . Not to do the amyketta , but because objectively there is no better, as far as I'm concerned. I think you love her that Remus is always, always always impeccable: it recognizes a mile away that he is, which is taken from the books with all his psychosis, his moments "yes" and even those "no ". I love his Sirius, because it is a tender and poignant tenderness crazy (READ A wrong story!) That is so her, which can not hurt. We do not have a vision equal to 100%, but this does not mean nothing, because I like what he writes, as writes and to hell with everything else! It is not a question of compatibility of vision, but to what can be torn by his stories, and she always manages to pull off 100% of the emotions. There is no story. In the English fandom, however, one of which I can read everything [info] Mysidia , because yes, and the series of "Lover For Tonight" is the most beautiful and almost CANON I've ever found. A myth that never collapses.
Albus / Gellert: there's nothing to do, [info] miki_tr has the rare ability to like these two in any sauce. Considering that you tend to take a piece of canon and stuffed with all the appropriate moments missing, I can not help but adore her, because she has a modus operandi is very similar to mine from canon - what one knows and is certain - and build everything else is not always what you do ficwriters, or at least not always do it with slavish attention to the facts really canonical, but she does. And it does so beautifully.
James Jr / Ted tie for [info] dira_real & [info] mars25oct / Graffias . In Italy I have not found anything more beautiful than their fanfic. Outside Italy, however, my preference is all for [info] leashy_bebes why write fanfic too good, with characters far right .
Blaise / Neville: only one name comes to mind, or [info] mars25oct / Graffias . Let's say that if she had not arrived Twilight of Innocence I never realized the potential of this pair.
Regulus / Remus: ... Now, I thank you all so much girls that I extracted / which gave me a Regulus / Remus (in alphabetical order: [info] hikaruryu , [info] leliwen and [info] miki_tr ), but they are greedy and want more. Please ç_ç I want to say that here is someone besides me who writes regularly.
Regulus / Severus: AAA Ficwriter desperately wanted to write Regulus / Severus. It could become my OTP, if only someone would make me happy.

Honorable Mention in [info] ernil_wtf , [info] hikaruryu , [info] zephan82 that even if they do not write my OTP always manage to pull me to them. I wonder what the use magic ...

mention of blame to [info] acardia17 that, shame on you!, Drarry only writes and I am forced to read them not to miss his stories.

The Tarot Café

Alchemist / Doll: tied here put [info] michiru_kaiou7 & [info] zephan82 because both perfectly capture the essence of what these two characters, but mostly they create atmospheres damn apt! And it is extraordinary that [info] zephan82 we succeed despite having been pulled in fandom a bit 'to force XD but before two Coccolini so how can you resist?

X

Seishiro / Subaru: I have no doubt nell'affibbiare the "Golden Palm" again [info] michiru_kaiou7 because his Seishiro Seishiro is, always and everywhere, even in the AU, because when it comes to speaking of canon can write poignant stories without falling into banality. And 'its natural habitat and makes you feel at ease because it's like reading the extras taken from the original manga, and is a wonderful feeling. Advice? If you like the couple, read Of all sad words ... for me is a small masterpiece.

untagged anyone, but if you like, you know what to do XD

Coming soon on these screens: the Top Ten Meme with a lot of reasoned reviews on some of my favorite fanfic ♥ restate sintonizzati!

0 comments:

Post a Comment