Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best Exterior House Colour Heritage

Chapter 8: The reunion

CHAPTER 8
Trust or distrust? And 'This is the dilemma.



Day reunion with her boyfriend who turns out to be an idiot. s
David Where's My Car with a look all perfect except her. s
feelings for David s

-----

Sarah Sheridan was not made to wait, and two days later I received his call.
He organized the "big" reunion, as she had called for that night, asked to report in suitable clothing. With adequate
wanted the same clothes that they used the stars when they had to cross the red carpet. With the enthusiasm that I came back over the ears dragged Frank to buy 2 dresses elegant combination. I was very surprised
Frank, was convinced that I had wanted to go alone to this party, and had the least understood that he was my lifeline, and therefore his presence was more than obliged.



At 8:00 o'clock Frank and I we were holding hands in front of the imposing door of "home" Sheridan. I felt at my side to Frank about a curse of the house.
- But they are all so here in Madison? I wonder what has prompted you to choose the small apartment where we live, a Jacuzzi and butler. - I said, still with that face in amazement.
- If you were not coming I would never have known, Frankie. - I said smiling, with a tone that was presupporsi sweet and loving.
I went back to look at the door and my smile was already dead. I took a deep breath and walked resolutely into the party.



- We're not even disfiguring time, you are quiet small. - I whispered to Frank for the fourth time. I was not relaxed even for half a second since I came into this room full of people.
- I know, I know. I am very calm indeed! - Said while sneering waiter snatched from the hand of the third glass of white wine.
He grinned back, but his facial expression changed completely, as if struck by something that was behind my back.
I turned it too, and I understood completely what had attracted his attention.
just appeared in the doorway was the most beautiful woman on the planet. Hardly noticed that he was David's arm, her attention completely converged on her, so appeared to be part of a world in which we mere mortals would never set foot.



took a few steps along with her partner and her dress as if on the move had been sewn by the angels, I felt a pang of envy for tremendous as every person in the room was staring at her.
seemed so much a movie scene, the one in which the princess enters the room and all fell silent to pass it.
I saw the corner of Sarah Sheridan literally starting in the fourth, and David plaza in front of her and start speaking with his usual ways.
David looked embarrassed, but introduced his companion to education, he looked very posh and above all very bored.
He shook hands with Sheridan's plump enough disgusted expression on his face, but always with a smile of courtesy that was required by the canons good education.



Sheridan was now completely focused on her, David was only an ornament placed beside them. Smiles of that comparison that I had thought and said. He had not lost its charm, always the best for David Cooper ... Except that my question though.
At that moment he looked up and found I was still staring at him, as a good as I was rude. I quickly divert my, turning quickly to Frank, still enchanted watching the woman with her mouth half open.
I gave him a punch in the ribs, and I was glad to get him at least a little evil.
- Emma Good evening. - Said the voice of David dangerously close behind me. I turned with a beaming smile on his face, and immediately I felt out of place. Obviously he had approached her, and I found myself at the feet in all its beauty. Up close, if possible, was even more beautiful.
He was staring at my stupid face with an expression of pain, I literally wiped out the already super fake smile off my face.
- Good evening David! - I said, trying to look for more than 3 seconds without peeking at her.
- You know when Sarah called me this morning I did not expect at all! When he told me that the idea came after the meeting you are was even more shocked! I do not think you were a type of party. In fact I think that you did not want to see your back ... - I said, all smiles. Perhaps that sentence was the longest he had managed to tell me when I was back. I could always run away from him with some excuse.
- And now ... Here I am instead. TaDan! - Answered by voice almost choked. But why did I say?? If I could I would have beaten strong that figure.



The look of the crew moved superbly by David Frank, and I could read them in the face of those who know the pleasure of being beautiful and desired by all men on earth. Surely Frank, who had not utter half a word since he saw her, was staring at her like an idiot.
- She is Pearl. - David asserted intercepting my eyes.
- Oh! - I received. The floor shook his hand, almost scared to squander it, and Frank did the same.
was all excited, did not believe the true fact that there was this woman and he the same as shaking hands. I looked up to heaven.
- He's Frank, I mean Franchis. - He said, pointing. I was definitely stumbled on the conversation.
- Pleasure Frank Franchis. - David joked, shaking hands with my boyfriend. Irritation I felt to hear him make fun of me for a moment dominates all other emotions I was feeling.
How Sarah Sheridan, Frank also began to talk to Pearl, seemed to have a lot of things to say. He looked like an angel on earth, she looked like a big stain on her dress perfectly. David and I were facing each other in silence, listening to Frank's monologue. Every time I crossed my eyes I saw her ready to tell me something, but I tried to move my eyes so quickly that he did not have the time to start anything.
stove and nervous than I allontai situation with the excuse to take a drink. Step
totally wrong because David caught the ball and came with me. Frank there was no way she knocked the nails.



- I see that your boyfriend and Pearl along very well. - David said, trying to make conversation.
- And now. - I said without enthusiasm. - 1 glass of white wine and a smooth whiskey please. - I told the waiter hasty. David I buzzed around annoyingly.
- You should not have to order? - I asked angrily. He seemed amused by my difference in my reactions moody.
- The same young lady who took pleasure. - He told the bartender without looking.
- When did you become so sure of yourself? - He asked me scrutinizing. I wanted to contradict him, at that time, even directly at that time I felt anything but confident.
- I would say since I started to think with my head without any other decisions in my place. - I answered boldly, clearly referring to our past. He frowned and looked down. This night was not so bad after all, I was able to remove the smile off my face perfect for David.
- Sorry, but Frank is waiting for me. - Concluded coolly taking the glasses from the bar. Unfortunately Frank was doing anything but waiting for me.
- I forgive you sooner or later Ems, I was young and stupid, and you know that too. - Said behind me. I paused for a second shock to tremble. Maybe I should not bring up the past, after 10 years had passed, I should move on. I felt a lump in my throat. I shook from me all thought it was David and I went to my lover, who was still trying to talk to Pearl, now surrounded by a considerable group of men.
Scolai a sip of my drink with Frank and dragged her away from her.



The evening proceeded more peaceful than expected. Although the topic of conversation for most of the attendees was the "return of the crazy Emma Mullen" Frank and I were apart, whispering and eating snacks found at the tables. Every now and then my ex
companion approached to speak, and I felt generous that night confirmed first-hand all the gossip going around about me. Then everyone would go his way.
- Watch Frankie, that was the secchionissimo class. - I told him every now and then pointing to a person in the room.
- Look how fat! And that is his wife, surely betrays him. - Continued Saputelli. I listened to Frank
patient. I would never have accepted but I was fairly amusing.
- Oh look at that and squaldrina Marnie Claise! E 'became well despite bad ... - I could not finish what I meant to Frank, because my eyes had fallen on the evening of the couple: David and Pearl.
He had surrounded his side casually and was whispering in his ear. Something she seemed to accept, because he smiled (and was even more beautiful) and blew a kiss on the cheek.
I turned to Frank, who was next to me eagerly swallowing the caviar from its saucer. The scene that presented to me was the complete opposite of what I had just seen.
took Frank's arm and tried to look seductive, but he turned to me with the muzzle of food and all dirty with her mouth full moaned:
- What do Emmy, moved that I'm eating! Have you tasted this mush black? It 'delicious! - The shooting I softened.
- E 'caviar, smart, and then do not eat so fast that you choke. - I said dryly.
Frank and I were not accustomed to expressions of affection in public, in fact, throughout the evening we had almost touched, but that bothered me in the eyes of others apparissimo the perfect couple, as they seem to appear Barbie and Ken.



emptied another glass of whiskey and I realized that my head was spinning a lot, I tried to do the bill in mind of what I had been drinking but I always lost reach 8 glasses.
- Frankie I'm going out for a moment, take some air. - I announced, and went at full speed on the terrace.
I leaned against the railing and closed her eyes. Bad move, my head spinning even more in the dark.
looked at the sky, breathing deeply, so much better.
I turned toward the room where everyone seemed to enjoy a lot. I noticed that Frank had made friends with the former super nerd in my class, I would bet that he still was.
Surely they were talking about numbers and calculations, Frank held the accounts of the bar and bragged a lot about how he managed to make calculations very difficult even in mind.
continued my tour of looks and of course I could not see David, still clinging to the doll living.
I saw him move his eyes around the room and then notice me distracted. I turned now my frown.



Fortunately I managed to convince Frank to go away. Not that I had to do anything, I just say two words he knew at once what state I was, and we parted soon.
- Now besides the fact that the crazy is back as it has become even sparlerà un'ubriacona! - Biascicai while Frank pulled me back home in the car.
- Shhh, do not worry, we're almost at home. - I whispered constantly attentive.
- but they are very calm I told you. - Yells when he had spoken to the fifth time.
- Hey Emmy, I have not told to stay quiet! - I said upset.
- Oh, well, now you're offended ... So I should not say that I hate when you call me "Emmy." - Uttered the last word with a shrill voice eerily similar to my sister. I began to laugh out loud, that was just evening was fun. But Frank did not answer and continued to watch the road. Although at times the road and saw all the moving I realized that I have offended.
- I'm sorry my love! You are always so good and kind to me tonight and I have been a real bitch to you. - Uttered trying to hug him and kiss him.
- Emma're still, I do not see the way! - Exclaimed, trying to get rid of me.
risistemai me in my place, but I fell asleep within a few minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment