Sunday, November 28, 2010

Delicate Detergent For He Washers

All you need is (R / S) love!

I just finished reading something wonderfully romantic and I cried the little heart that joy from all the ventricles (yes, okay ...).
This is obviously a fanfic in English. An AU. Ah, yes that is Wolfstar ♥


Title: A Recipe in Four Parts
Author: [info] carmentakoshi
Prompt Number: #14 submitted by [info] remuslives23
Rating: PG for slight language
Pairing(s): Remus/Sirius, James/Lily
Summary: Present day non-magic AU. The recipe: Remus, a down-on-his-luck junior accountant, is assigned to a small, equally down-on-its-luck business. The ingredients: add one handsome but surly baker, two young parents and co-managers, one energetic toddler, and one concerned best mate. Mix. Bake, let sit, and enjoy.
Warnings: pompous writing, liberties taken with the profession of accountant
Word Count: approx. 33 000 (!!!)
Author's Notes: Dear prompter: thank you for this lovely prompt! Without it, I probably would not have been inspired to write for this fandom for a long time. For that, I would like to dedicate this piece to you.
I know you didn’t specifically ask for James and Lily, and much less Harry, but I was just itching to write them so I really couldn’t resist. I hope that you and the rest of the puppyshippers here enjoy this sweet little tale. Cheers! :)


Per quelli che non masticano l'inglese: sì, è ambientata ai nostri giorni, yes, Remus is an accountant and again, Sirius is a pastry chef. Awwwww ♥
What I loved about this story?
Remus, for starters, and his being so ... so ... inappropriate, then brilliant, then a rational adult.
Then Harry, because it is a love child.
Above Sirius because although not a child behaves exactly as if it were. And when does the baby I release you, here.
No, really, read it, because it is not just fluff and romantic oh I love you I love you too get married (?), But ... is ... likely. And there's a lot of FSO and do nothing but bicker e. .. Read it. Trust me.



Randomness.
* I am literally going crazy for a week or so, for this song . No, really, what the heck they put in?
* I finished acting for one of the contest which ends on 30, but I have a huge problem. I have a habit to always read the story before publishing it to someone and the fact that this contest can not do paranoia I'm going in! I need reassurance when I write, opinions and also cues, why not? I can not do it. I want to trash the history and retire, but ... would be a shame, no?, now that I've written. But why do the contest have to be so racist-beta-reader? ç_ç
* My ugly boy. Rivedetelo, that there is bad
* ♥ I have a thousand things to write: I'm terribly late for a birthday, not much is coming too slowly and I have not finished what I wanted and in general are in total panic The shooting because and Sirius is going to end strike for months. Yes, I am in a panic.
* Not in the panic, however, to review the December 13.
* Finish.


Coming soon on these screens!
Theme.
Briefly describe what you like about the AU settings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment