Thursday, November 18, 2010

Donate Blood For Money In South Florida

random or not.

Let's start with some' advertising, why yes.
ring the bells! Roll the drums! That the four horsemen of the apocalypse make a small step forward - no, Sirius, you can not be one of them ... Wait, that has to do with lust? Stupid dog, that's one of the seven deadly sins! Santa dolls, Remus, I'll teach you a little 'useful things --- ok, forget it, I do not know what they teach. I'm happy to see * grins *

Uhm.
Ahem.

ring the bells! Roll the drums! That the four horsemen of the apocalypse make a small step forward, because I know that soon it's up to them.
[info] acardia17 came off for a moment from his beloved Drarry to give us something really delicious, which is a little gem, James Jr / Teddy.
I dare say that the event was a miracle - I'm still crying with joy and pain together, because I fear that this will really be the exception and what makes me suffer seriously ç_ç - but you read the stabbing pumpkins (it's an order, yes) (and then up with a title so I want to see how you can even remotely think to resist!)
I wonder how will I survive, now that I have had confirmation of worship this woman over all imaginable limits - yes, the answer is always the same: I'll have to read the its Drarry.

Then ask me why I hate Drarry. Tsk, you take even the best writers, of course I hate them. I mean, look here writing [info] nefene ç_ç what can I do if I do not be angry?!
No, but I say when I stop making nice snob?
Answer: never, I will remain a nice life, I'm afraid. I apologize to
Drarryste * spreads the ashes on the head *

Now, come to us, my dear Wolfstar --- because he now has created a vacuum around me? Why you have it all with my puppies? You are bad ç_ç
Luckily There are [info] hikaruryu , I spoil you with its spin-off of you-not-know-what-I-but-yes-muahahah! ♥, and [info] zephan82 which vitiates the Ballad ♥
Returning again to the speech that I was trying in vain to articulate.
who has seen the video for "My ugly boy" by Skunk Anansie?
Well, when in doubt, I'll show you ...

[After desperately tried to understand what ac *** of why the code does not work, you peck links.] TIE '

♥ Well, have you seen? Have you seen the ' ugly boy in the back seat? What you see with your eyes Skin predators, which makes this world and the other, which is just ugly, poor thing?
Here. He is from Remus great! That is, in effect, as we know it in the third book: D
What? Who? Eh?
I did not say. I've said? No, I did not speak, I ... But what can I do?! E 'ugly, has a big nose, is skinny and emaciated even, but does that look.
Now you tell me who is that I'm going to search for other images of him on Google and I can die a happy fangirl. I mean, give me this distraction and do not break more balls to Drarryste, I will not stop and the posh of being a petulant bimbominka.
Of course, if no one tells me who and to find other hobbies ... And since I already tormented enough, the Princess, as I have already done the Meme Slut - yes, ok, I still write, but the fun is all in the post and see my sluttino squirm with shame and anger: D - because I do not want to study ... I need hobbies.
Ok, I retire to my corner of nothing ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment