Monday, November 22, 2010

Susten 200 How To Use

Chapter 9: Courage

CHAPTER 9
After a sea of thoughts should be the peace of mind.




The next morning I awoke with a headache from oscar. Stirai me and tried to get up. I had not had a hangover like this since the early days when I had moved to Los Angeles from my aunt. At that time I wore pink hair and I thought the world was an enemy to fight. My way of fighting it was self-destruction, that girl that I was clever ...
I tried to get up again and dragged me towards the ideas the bathroom with his eyes half shut. Remember only flashes of the night, and I had the unpleasant feeling that each piece of the puzzle I had made a bad figure.
out of the bathroom completely new set-up went downstairs for breakfast or lunch (I had lost track of time). There was something strange in the house and did not understand what it was.
I ate my toast always that feeling that something was not in place, and while I was giving the last morsel I finally understood.



The house was completely empty! I should have instantly realizing it, I was not awakened by the cries of them Erica nor by Mara, then automatically there was something wrong!
wave of adrenaline through me, and I felt suddenly awake.
Erica was definitely going to be meeting with that guy, and I because of my stupidity I was losing it!
The part of me but looked at from morning to night detective wrinkled her nose, it was risky to organize an illegal meeting in broad daylight!
What could I do? While I desperately tried in vain to come again in my father's study. That damned woman Always lock, but what the hell he had to hide with such care?



I could think of nothing but the phone call, hoping that he had remembered to take it, e chiederle direttamente dove fosse.
- Pronto. - Rispose la sua voce squillante dall'altra parte della cornetta.
- Eri. Cioè Mamma. - Non fosse mai che avrebbe accettato che la chiamassi per nome! - Dove sei? Mi sono svegliata e non ti ho trovato in casa. - dissi ostentando un tono calmo. In realtà ero in preda all'eccitazione.
- Scusa, non pensavo che ti servisse una baby sitter. Comunque per tua informazione sono andata in municipio a ritirare le carte del testamento e dell'assicurazione sulla vita di tuo padre. Ci vediamo per pranzo ok? -mi rispose asciutta.
Bene, di male in peggio. Se stava ritirando l'assicurazione sulla vita voleva dire che l'incontro era già avvenuto. Magari giusto la sera prima mentre io perdevo il My time in the useless party. Mounted inside the anger I felt, I had lost the only important thing that was worth me staying there. Preferring a stupid party! Hurled the phone at his place without even saying goodbye my mother and I left the house, I had to walk a bit to clear my head. The headaches also stopped me from thinking clearly, and I was chopping the brain in 2 parts.



I knocked on the door of the room of Frank. every noise I cracked my head. No response. I waited a quarter of an hour on his return but nothing. Where the hell were all this morning?
Black anger I left that hotel by 4 money and began to wander aimlessly through the town. Whenever meet a human being trying to hide because I do not recognize.
I went back to the lake, but even that place was able to calm down as he had done, in addition to the chirping of birds and the sun's glare did nothing but annoy me even more.

back into the house of Eric slammed the door. Thing that I regretted having made a second later, as the sound even more crazy I tore his head.
Erica was in the kitchen and leaned out to see who had made the noise.
- Ah, it's you. Where have you been all morning? - Asked me not really interested.
- I did a lap of the interest due. - I blurted as I sat in the wrong way on a chair dining room. She was making coffee. He pointed to the coffee machine but I did nod my head. I had nausea.
On the other hand she was fully dressed, and had returned Erica ever.
- On the Emma! Do not do that this morning I was joking! - I answered cheerfully. Merrily ....
?
I was talking to my mother or with his double? She looked just looking, but the gestures were strange, different. He was too happy.
- Erica? Are you okay? - I told her evil looks.
- Do not call me Eric! - Shrieked with his usual methodical tone.
- Ahh, I knew then! Life insurance is a nice nest egg eh! - Ammiccai subtle. Erica
blanched. I liked the feeling of being able to hit it once, then despite my good angel to tell me to stop I kept on teasing.
- quell'avvoltoio Strange that the other is that your daughter is not here for scratching his part. - Concluded malignant.



Erica was whiter than a ghost, perhaps I had touched a chord. She blinked a few times, looking but not really seeing me.
Finally, I began to fire, and said in a tone that is not suited for anything from the Eric I knew.
Erica looked like I had seen the first few days in the mailbox.
- I've turned me into this monster? - I was
incredulos. My head throbbed painfully and I could not truly realize the situation. Part of me (presuppose the devil) but seemed to suggest the words that I never had the courage to say.
- Exactly. Are you satisfied? - I replied in a tone very little of myself and much, much resembling a dog that growls.
- I bet all these years you did nothing but enjoy life behind me I've torn! - Against the sbraitai.



She withdrew from me scared of the reaction. I on the other hand was like a time bomb that had waited 10 years to explode. And I was broke.
- E-Emma ... You know it is not. - She tried to whisper.
- Sure! All I know is you forced me to abort, you have the blood of your grandson on your hands and do not even try remorse! - I screamed with all the breath I had. I realized that because of the tears I could not see anything and the pain in my head by now had turned the room into un'ammasso of colors in which only the figure of Erica stuck.
- I THOUGHT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU! - Shouted, trying to drown out my voice. I could not see anger.



- The right thing to ME? Are you sure? I think that was the right thing for YOU! You did not want to have more trouble than your 2 daughters loser, and you wanted to keep your beautiful golden castle of appearances intact! - Shouted in one breath. Suddenly
I felt drained of all the anger I felt. I was able to tell her what I had always imagined it to say.
She looked petrified and eyes bulging in amazement. While I was still in a position of attack gasping with the effort.
reappears and I massaged my temples.
- Listen, Erica, now 10 years have passed, the damage is done and you can not continually cry over spilled milk, then drink your coffee as well, I do not eat, I'm not hungry. - I said calmly. I always had my eyes closed and I felt more than 100 years old.
- Emma ... I did not think ... I never imagined ... - Muttered.
sighed. Now that I had finally vented all the rage and all the blame I revert to my mother for 10 years seemed to fade.
- Do not worry, Erica, the past is the past, I got over it. - I said wearily. Seeing her in that state was a strange feeling, I had never seen without his usual mask of self-control, it seemed much older and far more common than I had ever appeared.
- Emma, why do not you ever tell me? You just kept inside all these years? How could you not tell me anything? - He said in a choked voice. He was crying? I looked scared. He really began to cry bitterly.
What was I supposed to do? I felt completely uncomfortable. A daughter who had never had any relationship with her mother would had to console her? It seemed totally inappropriate action.
My head was bursting, but I went timidly uncertain and clapped a hand on her back.
- Come on, Mom, do not cry. Let's say the issue is closed so ... Ok? - I said thoughtfully.
It seemed a completely unreal, his daughter, who comforts the forlorn mother and made wealthy. The world was taking a strange turn when I was back.



Erica quickly wiped her tears and went back to the usual piece of ice ever, or at least, was what I was trying to prove. Eyes red and his eyes filled with emotion betrayed in full.
- Emma if this is the reason that for 10 years you come back I do not know how I could ever forgive me from you. Please accept my apologies and I hope that with time can you forgive me, I was blinded by the perfection at the time, was not at all a good time. You may not remember, you were too small, but many years ago many things have happened that I'd rather not remember. I was not thinking, and I think I have you wound in the soul with my behavior. Please forgive me my baby! - Said with a tone of voice that was not his. A tone is not shrill and not evil, but full of love and remorse.
I watched in awe and I did not know what to say. My head was spinning and I felt like crying.
hugged her, perhaps for the first time in my life and I felt that I could forgive her, that I could know and that I was not so much alone as I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment