Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Buy Headstones Maryland

Spam! Because

Why am I feeling something very nice and because they have created two adorable girls (or [info] acardia17 and [info] nefene ) ♥
Copincollo (without permission XD) their welcome message and then leave you the link to the community ^ _ ^

You are full of affection and declarations of love meaning?
Have you spent Valentine's Day reading your long favorite and eager to spread chocolate and messages to many authors and members of your favorite fandom? You
unrepentant lurker for some time and want to have your say but are too shy to do this?
you so much to recite, or to send a little kiss?
Feel the spring even though we're only in February?
WELL. Here you can make it happen XD

stirred by a juicy idea [info] arineat ( here), we decided to create a space in which to declare undying love / affection / friendship, or make proposals pseudosessuali promise your firstborn to your favorite authors! A

irregular periods and will be open five completely random post for five categories in which you can leave messages, notes, sticky notes, postcards, love letters, in strict ANONYMOUS .


What do you think? Well, I know you crave to declare undying love, then go and do.

EDIT!
No, but I want to say! Look at that nice thing! *___*



That said: I have a problem XD can not be that as soon as I read this coccolosissima idea occurred to me is that it would be nice to create a community opposed this where you anonymously can say what you hate of certain authors. I think I'm some sort of hairy-hearted warlock, or I have just too much acid in the body and this would explain my insane desire for sweet XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment