Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 Month Old With Petechiae

prompt:). Sweetly

company that started today for me - but I think for any other human being XD - has the masochistic ... I was just discussing with Kim / yesterday on msn, do not ask how we came up with this idea as unhealthy.
fact is that we decided to work all year round ... a table of 365 prompt, to be precise, a story a day. Since no later than a bit 'in the "original" I thought I'd just post my stories here ... are hoping that you like: D. And here are the first 30
prompt:



1. Sub
2. Your arms like towers. Tower over me (Paramore)
3. Something blue
4. By chance
5. He knows better

6. Always the usual story
7. Scars
8. Chasm
9. All change, does not change any
10. One night in Detroit
11. The other
12. Falling
13. Nine syllables
14.
break 15. Paranoia
16. Tighten the sheets between your fingers
17. Choke
18. Coactus volume (Anonymous)
19. Eleven forty-seven
20. Coffee
21. Vizi
22. Get lost and find themselves. Love, let (Zero)
23. "Will I be able to do without you"
24. Thunder
25. Mascara blue cast
26. "Hurt me" (The Believer)
27. Biting his lips
28. Betting
29. Like a voodoo doll
30. Indecent


Ve I never said I love the masochistic business? :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment