Friday, January 28, 2011

Zatch Bell Mamodo Spells

Issues ... style?

Lately I often run into the term of "style". There is an entry in the contest score that makes reference to the "style" by participating in some comments I happened to hear me say "I like your style." Yesterday, in my history book engraving I came across a number of times the term "style".
It's always nice to be told of having "style", and studying art history, are often used to meet the deadline in books, essays and lectures. But then I thought and I asked a question, maybe stupid, that I never post, because the term is almost everyday, what is style?


directly from the On-line Dictionary of Heopli:
Style
[the estimated]
sm (pl.-li )
1, complex characters and linguistic and formal means of expression that characterize the mode of expression of a person or 'literary work of an author, group, school, a literary trend: s. plan, resigned, solemn, elevated, refined, s. silenced, veristic
‖ complex character that distinguish the expression of a composer's music, school, of an era: the s. Wagner
‖ character set, the forms, aesthetic elements that characterize a work painting, architecture, sculpture, artist, school, a trend of an era: s. impressionistic; s. Neoclassical S. of Flemish painting.


not very enlightening, I must say.
It certainly does not help the meager explanation comes from the Italian Wikipedia. The English brings me back a number of components that "make" style ( here If you are interested).
I am even more confused than before.
The fact is this: if one has what everyone calls "style", if this "style" was recognized, then this person has the right to get angry as a snake when you do not receive the laurel crown and the prize LeBon (anagram anagram) for Ficcyna?
Yes, okay, apart from that: who can tell me what style? And what is really in the evaluation of a story?

NB Do not mind me too, are in full SPM: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment