Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little White Worms In San Diego



Why
since [info] miki_tr is back I roll off a cliff every time you XD deeper in the sense that the more I go down more she manages to stringers. Which will use mysterious powers have not yet discovered, but ...
Meme, because she needed a meme, and I am so there XD we invented another, to the delight of children and adults (and the kids to bed, please).
Introducing the wonderful Kink Meme.

rules of the game. I
:

- I make a list of kink that I'd like to read a list of kink and then I'm willing to write (if you're not very well versed in the field to go read these links: Wiki Kink, A world of kinks and for those who do not chew the English 50 Kinks, to do a bit 'of good publicity ♥);
- It is not necessary that the list is closed and complete the first draft, other kink may occur later.
- I wait for you to do your part, that:
you:
- Respond with a comment to my post to tell me what you are willing to write and kink as kink you'd like to read. Together we agree to exchange a fanfic, choosing the pair and possibly adding a prompt.
- Now you can take the meme, put it on your lj and spread the disease kinkomane: D

Rules on this LJ.
As usual, if you're lucky you peck a whole story, otherwise you will have to settle for a scene ♥
It is also not told that I am compelled to write to the p0rn; au contraire, I can simply take the kink that I ask and develop it in a completely non-p0rn. How do we succeed? Why, so do not underestimate my distaste for p0rn XD


I'd like to read ... * Angry
-sex (where it becomes more of a fight, what else XD) * Stimulation
accidental
* Animal Behavior, is a dominant submissive
* Breath-play
* ♥ Bad boys
Pleading
* * Coming without being touched (even with all the pants on him, indeed, better XD)
* D / s

* * Dirty talk Sexual fantasies
intercrurale
* Value * Dub-con (we avoid the non-con, on the contrary, I do not like)

* Spanking * Humiliation * UST


I could write ...
* * Dub-
accidental stimulation with
* Big age difference
Beauty * (I find that may be a kink, especially if it is so shocking to confuse the senses of the beholder)

Morsi * * clumsiness
* Exhibitionism / Voyeurism
* Value intercrurale
possessiveness and jealousy
* * * Seduction
triangles (not necessarily a threesome with consequent But ... ^ _ ^ Without)
* UST



* [info] miki_tr (by writing a Wolfstar stimulation accidental & clumsiness + an AU Gellert / Sirius dub-con, to receive a Wolfstar with D / s, a + beg and animal behavior Regulus / Remus / Sirius, D / s) *
[info] weeping_ice (by writing a Wolfstar or Severus / Regulus with Exhibitionism / Voyeurism or possesività and jealousy; to receive a Prince / Princess and a very low rating UST * _ *) *
[info] hikaruryu (by writing a Dean / Seamus with body painting and / or biting; to receive a James / Ted come without being touched or spanking or sexual fantasies)

0 comments:

Post a Comment