Monday, January 17, 2011

Hughes Aircraft Retirement

Kink Meme Meme of 2010

The meme of fanfic written in 2010, finally! XD
start with a "short" list XD


Masterlist 2010
30/01 After all, the Moon is only a satellite (Harry Potter) 1.2
Priceless (The Tarot Cafe)
02/02 Nothing more (Angel Sanctuary)
02/02 not it time for us (and perhaps never will) (Harry Potter - spin-off of "The Ballad of the Golden Suns")
3.2 A gift ever given (Harry Potter - spin-off of "The Ballad of the Golden Suns ")
04/02 Creation (The Tarot Cafe) 2.5
Nomen Omen (Harry Potter) 2.6
In the end (Does it even matter) (Angel Sanctuary)
07 / 02 Issues ficcy (Harry Potter) 2.9
Not yet, not yet (The Tarot Cafe) 9.2
Perfection (Harry Potter) 10/02
Love Dolls (The Tarot Cafe )
11/02 Even a Creature Dark can fall in love (Ouran Host Club) Frosty
12/02 (Harry Potter) 14/02
A smile of hope that knows (Harry Potter) 14/02
surprise encounter (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
14/02 Intermezzo Valentine (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
19/02 Fire (Harry Potter) 27/02
"Sirius, Albus Severus Met" (Harry Potter - spin-off of my AU )
01/03 precariously (Harry Potter - spin-off of "The Ballad of the Golden Suns")
06/03 Fasting (involuntary) (Honey & Clover)
10/03 Love has (The Tarot Cafe) 10/03
dog psychology (Harry Potter) 28/03
Running in circles (Harry Potter) 31/05
Water (Harry Potter)
10 / 06 Evergreen (Saint Seiya)
7.7 You Are you angry with me! (Harry Potter) 19/07
Chasing butterflies (Harry Potter) 22/07
The thin line (between going and going) (Saint Seiya)
23/07 Beware of tents! (Harry Potter) 5.8
The top15 of Sirius Black (Harry Potter) 24/08
Nightmare on waking (Gintama)
25/08 The Ballad of the Golden Suns ~ Luna (Harry Potter) 9.1
life debt (Harry Potter) 13/10
Your congratulations (Harry Potter) 19/10
In fascination (Harry Potter) 19/10
Variations on a theme (Harry Potter) 21/10
deluded (Harry Potter) 28/10
The smells of London (Harry Potter) 12/11
In you love , my salvation lies (Saint Seiya)
22/11 fiction (Harry Potter)
25/11 (Hello, I've Waited for you here) Everlong (Harry Potter)
01/12 (10 m or that "Denial") (X - spin-off AU A place to call home of [info] michiru_kaiou7 )
02/12 Collapses (The Tarot Cafe) 03/12
How to break ... the idyll (The Tarot Cafe) 03/12
Good Non-Birthday (Harry Potter) 03/12
Designed failed (Harry Potter) 03/12
The boy came from nowhere (Harry Potter) 04/12
Laughing (Harry Potter) 05/12
Smiling (Harry Potter) 06/12
Something tiny (Saint Seiya)
07/12 Something special (Harry Potter) 08/12
Crying (Harry Potter) 08/12
A glass of water and two flowers (Harry Potter) 09/12
The Snowman (The Tarot Café) 15/12
Crumbs (harry Potter) 23/12
Relics (harry Potter) 25/12
to lack (harry Potter) 25/12
Ritagliami a piece of you (Harry Potter )
25/12 Only a caption (Harry Potter) 25/12
horrible experience to forget (Harry Potter) 27/12
Balance (Harry Potter - remix Harmless of [info] s0emme0s )


fanfiction My favorite among those I wrote in 2010: My favorite is probably "The top15 of Sirius Black" (which evidently a small error in the title, since it would be better to use a nice possessive case, but the damage is done XD). I do not know exactly why she, perhaps because it was so much waiting to come out, perhaps because it is an AU and I love the AU, perhaps because there is music and I love music. Or maybe because I am fascinated by the fact that Sirius fall in love with a voice - something fairly autobiographical that happened to me at least a couple of times XD maybe all of this.
My fanfiction best of 2010: very difficult to say. On the one hand I can think of "Running in circles," though not Wolfstar and, indeed, practically deny my OTP is all based on the canon. And for me that acting is all about the canon and runs just a little below it is a good fanfic. And we also put together the latest "crumbs" because she relies on the canon and goes beyond, tearing off bites the subtext that lurks between the lines.
The most underrated of all my fanfiction: I unfortunately do not have a clear perception of the thing, so I think a bit 'all My stories are undervalued because they have the 'disability' to be of Wolfstar or deal with unfamiliar fandom. But let's say that the Great underestimated for me is "The Ballad of the Golden Suns", because it can not be a story of the most beautiful I have written, can not be my favorite, but I feel that all the effort that it took me to create it After years of gestation, is not rewarded. But tastes are XD and patience
My fanfiction more fun: oh, certainly one that I enjoy most is "Sirius, Albus Severus Met," but also "a dark creature can love, too" has its own because it XD
My fanfiction sexy: call sexy XD no, ok, despite what others say (because I know that many are thinking of "dog psychology" or perhaps "In Fascination"), I think is the sexiest "The boy came from nowhere." Perhaps because Gellert was a great fascination for me, or maybe because every time I think of Regulus I also think the sensuality with which he presents to my mind. I do not know, for me it's you.
The fanfiction that is written on its own, regardless of my will: all those on Saint Seiya and Princess XD despite my initial reluctance to end the four stories have come out by themselves, in particular, "A Thin Line" & hearts , which I love especially among another.
My fanfiction that has completely turned my perception of the characters: I'm pretty sure that "It is time for us," because I discovered that Regulus there can be a real bitch when he wants to XD and why is there that I learned less afraid of Severus, and found that it can be extremely easy to manage if you put in front of the right people. With Regulus, for example, I always know how to operate, as well as confronted with Sirius, Remus with a things get complicated, because here are all taken by Remus manage that I forget to be careful but Snape XD: from the fanfic I discovered that Regulus is a slut and Severus, as it may seem strange, is not that monster I have always believed XD
The biggest surprise: maybe "Chasing butterflies", although I must say that the subject matter had, however, I expected some 'resonance, but perhaps even More "You Are you angry with me!" because I could not even snatch a comment Nykyo ( testimony. can not imagine how I keep it dear and close!). In short, it is very satisfying considering that we have two irreconcilable OTP, right? XD
The biggest disappointment uhm, I have great disappointment, because even when they are disappointed they are not ever completely (like if I have done a good job, are certainly met me, or when I think about not having enough "recognition" often have a wonderful comment that does seem to disappear all of my mind XD). But I must admit that I dealt with very badly the excellent idea of "life debt." And all at the expense of the poor [info] ernil_wtf that if it is still caught as a birthday gift.
My fanfiction worse assured that I would not have published the contrary: I would have just trashed if I had had a generally worse XD I think I have not written fanfic all the same height, there are stories that the second me are better than others, but there is not one that is worse than other. Those who are on a step further down are mediocre, but not so poor as to be the "worst". I have a great view of me and my stories, MBE? è_é
The most difficult to write fanfiction: oh, but surely "renewed" the bastard XDD Remus, the bastard patented ... Okay, you know, you regulars of my lj XD I must say that I also spit up blood "running in circles" perhaps because the prompt requires a certain pair and I always unconsciously trying to move towards my OTP XD was a work hard, but overall I was happy with the result, because I will continue to consider always an amiable chat with educated men XD
The fanfiction easier to write: all those stupid XD XD any fandom are those stupid are always the easiest to write XD
The awards in 2010: uh, no, but I won a lot of banner around which I do not want to hack to get here XD still believe in the word, ok? ♥

already finished, too bad XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment