Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stir Fry Noodles Nutrition

I have been told to do so ...



STEP ONE - Write a post (the public, friend-Lokki, filtered ... as you please!) To your LJ. In the post, make a list of 10 wishes for the holidays. The wishes can be of any type: from simple things about the fandom (eg.: "I'd like a fic Dobby / Hagrid") to the most challenging things ("I want the DVD of BSG") until you want really meaningful ("I a new car / computer / tv / home / Damon naked in my bed ") The important thing is that these wishes are 10 things you want very, very much.
- If you want things to "real life" (ie not ff or icons etc), remember to add a post your account, whether your own or an email address with which Santa Claus (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, post these instructions in your LJ, so you can spread the Christmas joy.

PHASE TWO

- More LJ (friends, friends of friends or random) to see who has posted the list.
And now comes the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and you enjoy it, realize the desire for someone. Sometimes our trash is a treasure for someone else, and if you do not want something or do not use or even know-how and where someone could realize his desire-do it.
- do not have to spend money; unless you do not want to. The purpose of this meme is not to create problems for people ("ommioddio, as I do, I soldiii!") But to be the "elf" to someone, to spread the Christmas cheer. Gifts can be anonymous or not, the decision is yours.
- There are no rules in this meme, there are no guarantees, and there are clauses ... just one wish, and it could come true. Give, and you may receive. And the joy of knowing that you have made the holidays special for someone.


Two points related to RL not ever come true and for which there is nothing you can do: D
1) A young man from enslavement by a control rod, to be treated as if it were my pantry of pampering and chocolate, my anti-stress, my punching ball, a guy who give a handmade scarf (which would give me an official excuse to start working with wool - which totally do not know and, considering my lack of dexterity, I'll probably ever do XD) with the colors of Gryffindor, because yes, he will be tall, dark and gray eyes, and then I may be his next to Remus Lucca Comics *. That's crazy: D
2) Failing that, a black kitten, loving and cuddly. Not regalatemelo: my roommate is allergic to cats and almost still do not know where to put it. But I would like it so much and I would really here.

The rest of the points are all fandom-related
♥ 3) Many Severus / Regulus. Because now they make me crazy and could become my second OTP. Madness.
4) Somebody help [info] zephan82 with me and the tree drabble dedicated to The Tarot Café, particularly in the Doll and alchemy.
5) Gryffindor scarf and necktie. Because even without a boyfriend Siriusizzare, next year I'll still be Remus and distribute chocolates to all Nocturnine. It 'a threat: D
6) Other web comics to read. Possibly they have regular updates and are obviously slash: D (I last the entire list of [info] cuorefreddo , but I want more!)
7) What [info] wolfstar_ita has a lot of people active and proactive. For now we are on the right track, but we hope to become the community of reference for all lovers of the pair. Well, at least I wish it were so XD
8) have a lot of fanfic to read on: Remus / Sirius (: D), Regulus / Severus (I know it is a repeat of step three, but just to emphasize my addiction from this pair, which, incidentally, is called "Obscure Loyalties" *_*), Remus / Regulus / Sirius (avoiding with the grace of incest. And yes: can be done! (cited)) Regulus / Anyone. I feel that I can satisfy even of James II / Ted, Tom / Albus and Sören / Lily ( [info] dira_real , these are all for you XD). But above all: tantissimissime Prince / Princess! One-sided me are fine, with a rating no higher than PG are love and in general I wish they were them, but "a few years later." I have a visceral need, because I love them.
9) A lot of reviews pretty and neat. I'm spoiled: D
10) Can I leave the ten point blank? It seems a little 'wasteful, but I seem to have asked for more. Well, ok, since it is in fashion: a fanmix about "The Ballad". I challenge you to do so. Any of the two parties so far published, are not so foolish as to ask for one on both.

* and Tessoro, yes, I also want him to do the cosplay Seishiro, so I can do Subaru (and become anorexic, brr ç_ç) and you can give us a lot of pictures ♥

I seem to have wrote a fairly reasonable list XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment