Sunday, December 26, 2010

Police In Car Accident In Calgary

I do solemnly swear ...

... Do not have good intentions.
* jumps into the arms of Sirius and Remus
* Well, yes, however: parties past, blablabla, ate so much, blablabla, played bingo and cards, blablabla, so much fun, blablabla.
The point however is that there are terrible delays gifts webbici I had to do.
That should not surprise anyone since I am a Grinch and the "Merry Christmas" than the others I do not care (oh, not true: I wished everyone a happy Christmas in the last post!). Well, anyway, my grinchiosità comes out like this: they are genetically incapable of giving gifts on time.
So, all you who wait for my little thought, continue to wait with confidence, because the Grinch strap, but not forgotten. As the elephants of "The Jungle Book" (yes, I just finished watching "The Sleeping Beauty" and I feel even more than before because grinchiosa Maleficent is wonderful and makes a bad end, while the smorfiosetta beautiful, with ' uvula of gold and without a shred of brain marries the Prince. Note to myself: I should not be watching them then if my reaction is this XD).
Um. I was saying?

Believe .

0 comments:

Post a Comment