Monday, December 6, 2010

Homemade Hair Relaxer

Chapter 11: Mara Mullen

CHAPTER 11 (Part 1)
...





appearance was all in the life of Erica Mullen. Ever since her children were small she had to self educate and etiquette in public. But he could not predict that at age 13 one of his small, one that immediately had proved to be the most controlled and most educated suddenly decided to rebel.
Erica Mullen was very surprised when the dean of the school sent for a sunny afternoon in September. It was even more surprised to learn that the reason for his call was placed and his sweet daughter Mara.
And Erica Mullen was horrified when the principal told her that her daughter had set fire to the hair of his companion, even risking her very badly.



Erica Mullen for the first time he did not know how to handle the situation, decided to punish her daughter and trying to cover up the news that he had no control over the foibles of family arsonists.
But when after one month visits to the school principal Mara multiplied like mushrooms Erica decided it was time to take matters in hand.
would not have allowed the gossips of the city to leave in around saying that it was not a good mother or that his daughters were crazy.
spoke with her husband and convinced him to include the sweet and laid Forthwort Mara College, renowned for its harsh discipline and for the price of the monthly fee.
the sister of Mara, Emma is too young to understand, she thought that her sister had left for a nice vacation, and dreamed for a long time she could go to her company.



What Emma did not imagine that his return was his older sister was a completely different person. A cold and frosty
Mara had returned from college after 5 years, and from that day that he realized that Emma was not at all a holiday, but a brainwashing true.
From that moment on, Emma was to pick up the stick dell'insolenza and rebellion, feeling almost compelled to wake up his sister from the "sleep" forced.
Over time, however, Emma's struggle turned into a series of spiteful acts to disturb the peace of Erica.
She unlike her sister was never sent to a reformatory.
Emma ever wondered why, assuming that his cleverness was what helped her to overcome all the troubles.



- Today Alan returns from his business trip. Emma, it might be nice for once and avoid your usual jokes? He's a serious person! - Mara said, trying to look in all angles in the mirror.
Emma looked up to heaven but not replied.
- Miss Mullen, this hairstyle suits her so much! - Exclaimed the organizer affectation.
- In a few weeks I am no longer Miss Mullen, but I'll be Mrs. Stewart! - Acidamene Mara said. The organizer
smiled forcibly. I noted with a touch of irony as the organizers desperately sought a way to be befriended by Mullen "who counted" and could not find one.
- Mom what do you say? - Mara went looking fearful Erica. He continued to look at himself in the mirror, frantically, almost hoping that the reflection would convince the mother to adopt it.
The latter, however, did not seem particularly interested in his daughter's hairstyle.
- Mara You look great, as always ... What time will you say Alan? - Answered nervously watching for the umpteenth time, the gold watch.



I wondered what could possibly be special about this Alan so anxious to put even Erica. But I could not concentrate much on him, Frank had just rang the doorbell and I flew to open the door with a smile on his face.
- Frankie! - Opening the door exclaimed loving. He greeted me with a big smile.
He was dressed in sports and was all sweaty. I had discovered that his new passion since he arrived Madison was to go running every day. For that reason a few times I was not able to find it in his room.
- They're all nervous about the arrival of the boyfriend of Mara, I do not know if I should see you dressed like that! - I told him jokingly.
- will risk. - He said, blowing a kiss on the forehead.
The atmosphere in the room changed dramatically with the arrival of Frank, or at least changed when the smell came to the sensitive noses of snob Mullen Mullen senior and junior.
- It 's just going to run, has not rolled in a landfill. - Muttered by intercepting the horrified eyes of Mara in the mirror.
- There! - She replied promptly. - These are the jokes you'll need to avoid tonight. - He answered Mara electrocution.
- I grabbed Mara, do not even open my mouth to ask for salt, do not worry! - Esalai exasperated.
Mara was about to reply, but the anticipated Erica, say they want to book in a fancy restaurant to better welcome Alan. The speech never came up to me on the smell of Frank.



- Frankie, please, go to the hotel and come back all clean and pinto, do it for me. - Pleaded.
- Emmy Sure, you do not even ask. - Answered and walked towards the door greeting me with a caress.
As Frank was sweet, I love it when I was wearing gloves, I had the feeling of being valuable to someone.

- Tonight - 4

looked like statues crammed into the large entrance of Villa Mullen. All property pending the wonderful husband of Mara. I discovered that he was the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company, and their marriage would be the event of the year. I wondered what was so exciting about having a wedding sfarzosissimo.
What was certain was that I definitely, and marriage were two completely different things. In this I agree with Frank, even he would never marry and we would be happy forever.
The skids of wheels out the door announced the arrival of the limousine by Alan Stewart. Mara began to fuss, but it was off to glare at Erica, as he approached the door.
I asked the reason for this ridiculous farce, so now he had arrived, we knew we could not open the door already, or at least just stay on our own without necessarily playing the role of "servants"?



Erica theatrically opened the door after he had rung the bell.
- Alan, dear, what a pleasure to see you! How was your trip? I hope that was not so tiring. - My mother exclaimed with mock surprise. He had used the warmer tone that I had never heard him use. Even with our little dog was so gentle.
The man on the door was not exactly as I had imagined: brainwashed by thousands of comedies Romantic I imagined the CEO as a young man and spick, those that we fell in love at first sight and have a different woman every night of the week.
The man in front of me, however, was decidedly low-fat, his hair were falling and were beginning to turn white.
was stuck at full strength in Armani, and everything about him screamed "I have money."
Her skin was treated, but had something in his face that made him look 10 years older than his age ... One moment, but how many years could have? I could not precisely estimate the age, seemed to almost be Mara's father, not her boyfriend.
What he could see Mara in this man? I find it somewhat repellent.
- The trip went well, thanks Erica. - He replied politely. The tone of her voice was really deep, it seemed fake.
- My love! - Mara cooed parandoglisi front. His voice had never been so acute and disturbing.
- Riri! I missed you a lot in these 2 weeks. - Said, hugging her. [I] "Riri"? [I] I thought, terrified.
- I am really sorry for not be able to be at the funeral of Jack, but if not I concluded the merger would have lost a lot of money. - In the direction of the allegations against Erica, still stuck on the door. Mara meanwhile looked at him adoringly.
- Do not worry Alan, we understand perfectly. - Uttered her understanding.



The look of him at this point he stopped at me and Frank. His gaze on me made me shudder, was insistent and greasy. Fortunately Eric introduced us once, and he seemed to lose interest in us. After polite greetings
we moved into the dining area, and there promptly Mara began to speak of marriage, listing what he had done everything in detail, Frank and I sat inert on the couch.
time seems to pass more. Erica and Mara were on two man as vultures and he seemed to be accustomed to all the attention.
when Erica was a release said it was time to go for dinner



The dinner went very formal, I almost did not open his mouth except to answer the questions I posed to the future husband of Mara, but I always felt uncomfortable. Frank was not even considered. His place in regard to Mr. Stewart was an empty seat.
The end of the dinner was almost a blessing, and I was able to take leave with Frank deftly avoiding all the fuss.
kept wondering what he could find Mara in a man like that, but then I realized that he liked his "green" cash.
We really get to this level? Exchange for the love of sleazy money? Giving up a peaceful and happy life just to satisfy their material needs?
me turning in my bed and I could not shake these thoughts.
After what seemed to me to fall asleep until he finally convinced of exaggerating as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment