Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gothic Birthday Songs

Sclera scleratrice daily newspapers of a family Italian

Community Rochu thank goodness at least you give me satisfaction pulling out of the hat q ualche beautiful Doujinshi Russia / China, christ!
I'm sick of these damned lurkatori, and especially those who make smart but you do sgam!
Mathias Kohler is the name of British fandom of Denmark, which I wanted to use this character in Italian because I think it fits perfectly.

bill a few days later, Denmark / UK note that the blond named Mathias, and I think probably a. or did not remember the name or b. did not know how to make the hoses.

Thank you so much darling! At least leave me a comment on o.o

But in the end I'm glad I created a fanon name: 3
And thanks to my FICT the lurkatrici are filling the fandom with Daniel Mark, a character that is underrated and little exploited, and it deserves!

I want more
Doujinshi Russia / China, DAMN!

And another thing: raiding the BYF
I found in your utentessa who enjoyed a crack pairing absurd to create a forum that I was horrified. But first things first


'm not totally against the crack pairing!
E ' girl who is really exaggerated.
Some couples should not be chosen at random, or color-I have not yet realized that it is fashionable to create paring by the color of hair or clothes ... it is one thing if the couple is also well for this, but not only catkins! -, at least of conditions there must be fucking!
Orihime And then pair with everyone, absolutely everyone, even for redfish on duty.
was unbearable! Then at the end
cagava since no one has changed his couples crazy fandom

But that nasty skunk Russia * I * complaint with the tap, please! All
but not this! He arrived in fandom
Hetalia
and began to do damage. Lovers of

Hetalia and D. Grayman .... the couple Lenalee Lee / Ivan Braginski does not make you the creeps?!
Apart from the crossover ... Why?!
What we guessed these two together!? The
pucchosità? But me a break!
Ivan is not cuddly or otherwise, at least it may seem, but with all due respect, not to be bashing on Lenalee because it is a PG that I like very much, but Russia would not stand five minutes of being on the battlefield together to her, starts crying at the sight of his friends wounded.
Russia is cruel and sadistic, and hides behind a mask.
Lenalee is too sweet.
think that you can complete? We'll see when the
Russia spiaccicherà a tap on his head or presses her hand hard against the head of Allen to let him stay nano.

short. I do not like as a couple.
If you find a cool guy to complete Lenalee, Kanda accopiatelo with, and let it be Russia, which has already whiners Latvia-no offense-

She has opened a forum. That of course and thankfully ended before opening it-thank goodness.



Please, Just paring with the c ** zo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment