Friday, May 14, 2010

W.m. Rogers And Son Silverware

Red As ... One Hundred Project

- Title: Red As ...
-
Title of Chapter : / /
-
Characters : South Italy (Lovino Vargas), Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
-
Genre: introspective, sentimental
-
Rating: Yellow
-
Warnings : One Shot, Shonen-ai
-
Word Count : 161

- Disclaimer: Hidekaz Himaruya The characters are, and I do not gain anything by writing this FICT

- Notes: 1. Participate in the One Hundred Prompr Project, with 23 Prompt "Red" The One Hundred Prompt Project

2. For my Nee-Chan, which Reiko94 burglary ever and to whom I dedicate all Spain v Romano I write \u0026lt;3

as Red ...

" Tomato" replied Antonio

" The blood I shed for years fighting for freedom," replied Lovino

as Red. ..

"The strips of my flag "replied Antonio

" Charity 1 "replied Lovino

Red As ...

" The sunset over the ocean," replied Antonio

" of my orange juice" replied Lovino

Red As ...

" The banner of the bullfight," replied Antonio

" The fire of the volcanoes "replied Lovino

Red As ...

" My heart beats when I see you" whispered in the ear Antonio

"The your ass if you leave now," retorted angrily Lovino

red as ...

" Your vulgarity" Antonio laughed

" your pants," growled Lovino

" How much longer must endure this stupid little game?" Sighed Anthony cuddle

" until no, you bastard," said Lovino trying to wriggle from his grasp.

Antonio But then she kissed him, and he bit her, letting go slowly surrendering to the pleasure that the lips of the English caused him.

And then the answer became one.

as Red

" The passion that unites us"

1: The red symbols in the idealistic, the Italian flag symbolizes the Charity

0 comments:

Post a Comment